Breezemount Electrical & Hydraulics Ltd are dedicated to protecting both customer and employee personal data. As part of this policy we have reviewed and considered all guidelines outlined by the current GDPR procedures.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title, DOB
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or marketing
- Bank details
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided.
- We may use your details to make bank payments
- We may provide your details to government bodies, as per our legal requirements.
Retention Of Information
- Financial information will be kept for 6 years, after which it will be destroyed.
- Information for marketing purposes will be retained until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we store.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting, in writing our Data Protection Officer.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact our Data Protection Officer.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Our Data Protection Officer is Mark McKee, and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 028 9064 0972, or by post at Breezemount Electrical & Hydraulics Ltd, 20 Cedarhurst Road, Newtownbreda Industrial Estate, Belfast, BT8 7RH