Sliding gates come in a variety of designs such as Cantilever, Tracked or Telescopic and are commonly used when the installation does not suit a traditional swing gate or when the opening is too large for an automated swing gate. Limited space, uneven or sloping ground conditions are amongst the most common reasons for installing a sliding gate.
- Single leaf
- Bi-parting pair
- Choice of infills available
- Every gate is custom built to site specific requirements
- Suitable for heavy duty applications
- Quick opening / closing speeds (approx. 1800mm/sec)
- 100% duty rating
- Parallelogram or trapezium gate frames for sites with cross fall
- Choice if gate infill – vertical bar as standard
- No requirement for additional locking
- Choice of access controls
- Optional warning lights, audible warning devices
Suitable for openings up to 50 metres wide with a maximum height of 5 metres.
Suitable for continuous operation
Manual override in the event of power failure
Anti-runaway brake available for sloping gates
Key switch & emergency stop button mounted on drive post
Fully programmable control panel
Gate locking achieved by the drive system
Standard fail safe system as required under H&S regulations
Gate systems are CE marked and manufactured to conform with the latest European Safety Regulations.