In light of vehicle attacks in recent years, our partners ATG Access have designed two innovative temporary bollard systems to protect crowded places during VIP visits, sporting events, music festivals and Christmas markets. Simple and quick to deploy, both bollard systems are surface mounted and capable of dealing with road cambers, kerbs, traffic islands and changing road levels. With a number of options for anchoring without the need to bolt or pin to the ground avoiding surface damage.
Both bollard systems have been fully tested to PAS68 / IWA14, and specially designed so that members of the public are protected without the feeling of a fortressed zone.
- ATG Surface Guard – modular system
- Surface Mounted Bollards
- Used to protect sites across the world including the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Simple and quick to deploy and dismantle
- Permeable for pedestrians and cyclists
- Robust and reusable multiple times
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Customisable accessories: led lighting, counting devices, branding/advertising
No Bolts required, therefore no damage to road surfaces
Choice of anchoring configurations
Finishes: RAL colours, decorative sleeves or galvanised
Security rating: PAS68 / IWA14