Site Zone Proximity Warning System
PersonalÂ protectionÂ and identification to help safeguard personnel from vehicle and machinery hazardsÂ
Click on the pdf orÂ videoÂ linkÂ to the right of this page for more information.Â
- Civil Engineering
- Warehousing and Logistics
- Material Handling
- Waste Management or Recycling
- Anywhere the proximity of people and mobile machinery is a concern
Contact Breezemountâ€™s Construction Department on 0044 2890 640 972 and speak to Sales Manager Michael Patterson for more information.
What is Site Zone?
Site Zone PWS is a proximity warning system that produces an invisible detection zone around a vehicle, machine or restricted area. If personnel wearing a Site Zone PWS Transponder enter the detection zone an event is triggered.
The simplest form of event is an audible and visual alarm alerting the machine operator to the danger that somebody has breached the zone. Although the machine operator is the only person that can stop the machine an optional external alarm can be provided to warn pedestrians and others in the area of the breach.
SiteÂ ZoneÂ PWSÂ keyÂ facts
- Reduces the risk of work place transport accidents and complements existing safety measures
- Active warning to the machine operator the only person that can stop the machine
- Optional warning for personnel working near plant
- Customisable zone shape & size including full 360o
- Permanent & quick fit installation options
- Data recording & analysis including internet optionÂ for multiple machines on multiple sites
- Fits most machines in most applications
- Fully upgradeable including Authorised Driver & Access Control
- Supported by our network of independent engineers
Contact Breezemountâ€™s Construction Department on 0044 2890 640 972 and speak to Sales Manager Michael Patterson for more information.Back