Safe-T-Cert Award 2016
We are proud to have been re-accredited with Safe-T-Cert Award for 2016!
Safety is of paramount importance for Breezemount and following set guidelines and legislation ensures that our engineers are consistently kept up to date, allowing us to provide an effective service to our customers.
Safe-T-Cert is a certification designed for certifying the Safety Management Systems of contractors working in the construction industry. Recognised under the ‘Buildsafe’ initiative in Northern Ireland and the ‘Construction Safety Partnership’ in the Republic of Ireland. The scheme's objective is to improve health and safety management by providing objective standards and certifying those contractors whose safety management systems have been assessed and continue to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Are in line with ILO guidelines for Safety Management Systems
- Meet the basic requirements for training and competence
- Implement an occupational health and safety management system which meets the requirements of the organisation - incorporating continual improvement
- Address relevant national legislation
- Demonstrates commitment at all levels within the organisation