Join Our Engineering Team
INSTALLATION / SERVICE ENGINEER
Attractive remuneration package
Negotiable salary based on experience
We require an experienced engineer to join our busy installation and service team in Dublin, working within our Perimeter Security Division.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with relevant qualifications in the following disciplines electrical, mechanical, hydraulic or production engineering.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of electronics and electrical systems, be adaptable to new product trends and have an aptitude for technology.
- The ability to understand technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Knowledge and sound understanding of British and European Standards and all relevant codes of practice.
- Excellent problem-solving skills for fault diagnosis and the ability to resolve issues that arise within systems.
- Strong communication skills to interact with employees from other departments and interface with teams in the field, contractors, and sometimes clients and consultants.
- Must be able to work under pressure and deliver results within agreed timeframes and deadlines in line with the company requirement to deliver to clients
- A strong sense of responsibility is highly valued, along with the ability to work using own initiative.
- Have a good level of physical fitness as manual handling and working at heights will be involved.
- Excellent presentation must be maintained to uphold the professional image of the company.
- Applicant must be flexible to work overtime when necessary and ‘on call’ on a rota basis.
- Willing to travel
- Full driving licence
Whilst not essential it would be advantageous for the candidate to have
- Previous experience as an installer of automatic gates, traffic barriers, security doors, access control systems or similar
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and should you feel you have the ability to meet our criteria to be effective in this exciting role and be part of Breezemount’s continual growth, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application to firstname.lastname@example.org