High Security Welded Mesh Panels 358
Jacksons High security welded 358 mesh is specifically designed when the application specifically demands a mesh design to meet specifications including the use of CCTV, or where a visual deterrent is a primary consideration, our Security 358 Mesh Fencing system provides an ideal solution for a wide variety of high security perimeter and access control applications.
The climb resistant mesh (sometimes referred to as prison mesh or 358 mesh) with its small apertures and welds at each intersection eliminate foot and finger holds, prevent objects being passed through and is particularly effective against the use of conventional hand cutting tools.
Both security mesh and posts can be configured to meet Home Office specifications for use in prison, or other higher security detention or custodial facilities.
- Mesh panels with wire welded at every intersection
- Overlapped by a minimum of 75mm at posts to maintain integrity of protection
- Unique vandal and tamper-proof panel to post fixing
- Extremely strong
- Can be stepped to accommodate sloping ground
- Can be fixed to walls with cranked posts
- Post tops can be customised to carry barbed/razor wire Rota-Spike Alarm-aFence electric fence lines, CCTV cameras etc
- Matching gates available for pedestrian and vehicular access
- Posts are galvanized to BS EN 1461 as standard
- Panels are Galfan zinc alloy coated as standard
- Posts and panels powder coated to BS EN 13438 in one of our standard colours at extra cost
- Powder coating of panels and posts to any other (non standard) BS or RAL colour to special order
For more information call our office today on 028 9064 0972 and speak with the team in our Perimeter Security Department