Bi-folding gates offer a secure, fast and efficient method of controlling traffic in and out of car parks and commercial premises.
Compared with conventional hinged swing gates, Bi-Fold gates intrude less into the surrounding area, and are ideal in most types of commercial and industrial premises.
The gate automation (electro-mechanical) drive systems are capable of continuous operation, and can be configured for simultaneous or individual leaf operation for both single and bi-directional traffic control.
Bi-Fold Gate Features:
- Suitable for openings up to 10m, or single leaf versions up to 5m (depending on height & infill)
- Fast and secure vehicle control, whilst also maintaining pedestrian security.
- Gates can be provided with either top or bottom guide track or in a new trackless version.
- Designed and built to suit specific sites according to the level of security required.
- Fully programmable control panel is normally installed behind a lockable steel door inside one of the hanging posts, however we also offer remote mounting in a separate weatherproof enclosure.
- Long term corrosion protection, comply with current safety requirements and come complete with fail safe buffers and twin photo-cells
Bi-Fold Gate & Automated Gate Applications
Ideal for: Commercial sites, factories, warehouses, police stations and parking areas, where vehicle safety and secure traffic management is essential for the smooth operation of entry and exit.
For more information contact Breezemount Perimeter Security Division on 028 9064 0972