The BLG76 is a unique above-ground barrier design, which effectively prevents both vehicles and pedestrians from un-authorised access.
The BLG76 is designed for medium traffic volumes and single lane access point management, where there is a high level of pedestrians.
- Commercial/industrial fenced in: garages and warehouses; parking areas where there is a high risk of vandalism or theft; outside storage facilities, etc
- Designed to stand up to the harshest weather environments and operating conditions
- Optional electro-magnetic arm tip support significantly reinforces pedestrian access control, by eliminating any possibility of opening the barrier by hand
- The electro-magnetic tip support generates around 200kg of holding force
- It is most often utilised for asset protection in facilities that require full perimeter barrier protection
- Opening/closing cycle speed is significantly faster than “Sliding Gate” barrier systems, offering a higher level of vehicle throughput
- Above - ground barrier gate design is functionally superior in winter climates, and requires minimum maintenance compared to other sliding gate barrier designs
- Extremely dependable and reliable, at the same time providing advanced safety features for both vehicles and pedestrians
- Capable of operating barrier arms up to 5m, and can fully open in 5 to 8 seconds