Security Swing gates can be supplied with Breezemount's heavy duty gate automation system. The Swing gates are suitable for car parking management and for controlled access to commerical properties. The double leaf swing gates version is suitable for openings up to 10m, and single leaf swing gate version is suitable for openings up to 5m (depending on height and infill). The electro-mechanical drive systems are capable of continuous operation, and can be configured for simultaneous or individual leaf operation for both single and bi-directional traffic control management.
Swing Gates and Automated Gate System Applications:
- Compared with conventional hinged gates they intrude far less in confined spaces.
- Commercial/industrial: garages, factories and warehouses; parking areas
Swing Gates and Automated Gate System Features:
- Fast and secure vehicle control, whilst also maintaining pedestrian security.
- Fast acting gates operate at approximately 1m/second (reducing the likelihood of ‘tailgating').
- Gates can be provided with either top or bottom guide track or in a new trackless version.
- Designed and built to suit specific sites.
- Fully programmable control panel is normally installed behind a lockable steel door inside one of the hanging posts, but can be supplied in a separate weatherproof enclosure for remote mounting.
- Long term corrosion protection, comply with current safety requirements and come complete with fail safe buffers and twin photo-cells.